Thursday, March 2, 2023

Ian's Mordheim - The Bloody Hood Coven

"Time is what we want most but what we use worst."

                                                         – William Penn

No fancy text for the moment. February was hard for almost everyone and I just finished painting my last miniature for this month challenge on the afternoon of the 28th. As most of them were painted in a rush, I am not entirely satisfied with the final result and look of this warband. I might ad the roster sheet to this article at some moment in the near future...

I was very happy to get my hand on those about 2-3 years ago. They are quite rare but overall I think they look quite silly and uninspiring. Anyway, I am still glad they are finally done and will be part of some games of Mordheim in the future. 

Congrats to all surviving participants !








10 comments:

  1. They don't look like a rush job from here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made it through February and they look good. I have red redemption to do too...maybe after OWAC

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these guys. Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work. I love these models, not really sure why. But they are awesome. I was thinking of of converting some up for my Necro95 project. You now have me thinking of that again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never seen these models before, and I think they look great - cracking paintjob on them too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work! I like the mutant especially

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing work! If this is what you produce when you're rushing, can't wait to see what you produce when you have plenty of time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have done a great work on them. One of my favourite bands of the Game. Drake souls skins is really cool

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog