Monday, March 11, 2024

Nathan’s Dark Elves rank and file 2 (291 points)

February is done and I just managed to get the minimum figures painted. If I can get through March without using my mulligan I reckon I’ll finish the challenge; if not then I might be in some trouble. Anyway this months figures is a bit of a mix:

- 8 Dark Elves with double handed weapons, light armor, shields and crossbows (128 points)

- 1 Dark elf with light armor, shield and a crossbow to finish off my unit from last month (14 points)

- 1 Helldrake (+3 shock elite on cold one) with light armor, shield and hand weapon (39 points)

- 1 Gorgon (110 points)

Here they are:



Next month I will be finishing off the unit by adding the remaining rank and file troopers including standard bearer and musician. And an assassin and another helldrake for some real trouble!



9 comments:

  1. Well done on getting over the line in a difficult month! Your minis have the look of classic 3rd Edition table top armies of old, and I like the addition of a rarely seen (at least in my experience) Gorgon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just barely, is still finishing the month. Great work on pressing through.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgon is truly awesome. I'm waiting for more dark elves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's all about hitting the milestones, you're doing fine 🙂 great to see that gorgon model in an army, you don’t see that one very often

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great to see the best gorgon sculpt getting painted. I like the colours you picked for it and the green of the snakes especially

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great mix of some classic figures. Well done on surviving the shortest month and still delivering an impressive group!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done on getting through the month. I'm right there with you on desperately trying to avoid the an early mulligan. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still on target, great job! I'd love a side shot of the helldrake next month - love them models!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog