Saturday, June 8, 2024

John B Dwarf Warriors x 25 200 points

 Dwarf Warriors

The backbone of any Dwarf force. These 25 Warriors will fight relentlessly (unless Bugman's Beer is involved)





The Standard Bearer holding his runed banner high


The mighty champion

(lets let him rest)


The Musician ready to bang away



as always it was a fun month of painting some dwarfs

sadly I was not able to make any scenery this month

I hope you all enjoyed your painting this month and look forward to seeing everyone else's posts

good luck all

6 comments:

  1. Another solid looking unit! I really like how evocative your background is. I can really imagine these Dwarves encamped on a wintery woodland hill side waiting for the battle. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it looks more autumnal, but wintery woodland sounded better in my head... because I was imagining their breath steaming in the cold morning, looking for signs of the advancing enemy.

      Delete
    2. I love your vision. I've played a summer version of the Blood on the Snow scenario once and would love to recreate a full blown winter version of it one day

      Delete
  2. I like your autumnal theme and your bases a lot, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing the whole army together at the end. This is another unit which oozes Dwarf-ness, with the lovely earthy colours. I like the champion, who is just resting his eyes because it's so bright outdoors. Definitely not asleep on the job...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many dwarfs for a solid unit!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog