Friday, June 7, 2024

Nurgle Chaos Lord (Skål's Leader month)


 This month was a hectic one, to say the least. I ended up getting moved from Alabama to South Carolina (can I get a "hell yeah"). So the ability to get anything painted quickly came to an end only a few days into the month. Luckily for me, I had the perfect model to paint up. I'm not sure who produced this resin model but I remember picking it up at my LGS back in the 90's when I was getting into Chaos marines. A quick painting session using the airbrush and some sweet Blood for the Blood God technical paint, a dab of fluorescent green on the drip for a pop of color and I was done.






Till next month

Skål

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh! He's gross but also very menacing! Your trademark grainy vid-pics with fluro light affects are always great, but he looks properly sinister in that set up - great job!

    I hope the move works out well for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very suitable model to lead your renegades! The mechanical enhancements and the ones gifted by Nurgle make it a visually interesting model and the paintjob is spot on

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know what that is, but it's terrifying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ach, You've made it sound simple, but it looks a lot more involved! Great job - love the fluoro eyes and drips!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog