Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Mike's Waagh Grogguzzler (220pts)

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew, When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt, I ate it up and spit it out, I faced it all". So sayeth Old Blue Eyes The challenge has come to it's end and I'm happy to say I managed to get something done this month between packing, moving, and it's inherent disruption. For the final month I was determined to get the leader of this motley crew of greenskins completed and hopefully something else. Well I at least got the mighty Grogguzzler painted up, he is one of my favorite orc models and I knew when this challenge started he would be the leader.


With the moving sadly I wasn't able to get the other units dug out and unboxed for the big epic army book picture at this time, but someday I hope to. This challenge has gotten me to paint more than I usually do in the same period, and seeing others great armies is a big inspiration at times. So often I get a good week of excited painting done before I get unmotivated or distracted, but thankfully this didn't happen during the challenge. Hopefully there will be a bit of a break before the next challenge so I can figure out how to carve out some painting space and dig everything out of the bins and boxes and storage units they ended up in. I am happy to have been part of this challenge with so many other great gamers and my thanks to the admins for doing this.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful model and painting! Hope to see the army together someday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen that guy before. I love what you did with him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go on pushing through and finishing him up.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog