Friday, February 1, 2019

Ruerhl's January reinforcements (208 pts)

This months reinforcements contains 16 corsairs. 208 points in total. What first seemed to be an easy job turned out to be a race against the clock. From the start I pretended to have enough time until I realised there were only 6 days left. I feel like a noob making this mistake every time again. But I finished, so I'll probably do it again :) Painting infantry is time consuming but every army needs the numbers. I hope I can finish all the infantry, if not I might throw in some bolt throwers or characters.

Corsairs make a perfect addition to the warband of Lord Ruerhl. They fit in because of their ruthless attitude. Born to plunder, born to enslave, born to conquer. Just the kind of warriors to get the task done. The sight of seeing them disembark on your shores sends ripples of fear amongst the local residents (friend and foes alike). Where they appear malevolence follows in their wake.

6 comments:

Search This Blog