Thursday, July 11, 2019

Robert's Everybody needs a friend. (300 points)


June was a fun month. I have had this little guy for a few years and could never figure out how I wanted to paint him. After working on my Wood Elves for OWACII I figured why not make him a Forest Dragon.


So a little cleaning, a little green stuff, and a lot of airbrushing later I ended up with this little guy. I am pretty happy with the way he fits in with the Elves and he kinda reminds me of Puff the Magic Dragon.


I will save my ramblings for my wrap up post. Here are a few more shots of my dragon (I think I shall call him Puff).

June points:
Puff the Forest Dragon w/ wings 300 pts




Till next time.

Skal!

11 comments:

  1. Such a pretty dragon, and I love the color and paint job!
    Who made this one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is just extraordinary. Beautiful job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hah I remember Puff the Magic Dragon! That's going way back. Lovely paint job man, I particularly like the skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After I was done painting him it hit me that he looked like Puff. I remember watching the cartoon once a year every year when it was on TV.

      Delete
  4. Its weird to call a dragon realistic, but man that is one realistic paint job. Make the whole thing feel real. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think adding the warm colors to the cold greens helped give him some life.

      Delete
  5. Whoa! How did I miss this!? Gorgeous colour pallete. Really delicate work. Love it! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. A dragon is more than a simple choice; every respectable elven force should deploy a dragon! ;-) It is really nice, I like the color you choose.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog