Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Jesse's undead (460 points)

A lot of stuff remains unfinished on the painting table so it is just a small offering for May. One  Vrolka (Level 5 Vampire - 330pts) and his retinue of 10 skeleton warriors (130). I enjoyed painting the vampire (after a giving up a few times after some struggles with the hands of all things). The skeletons were fine the and rest of the unit will be quick as they are almost finished already.



The vampire looks like a mix of Noseferatu and Gargamel, which I quite like.


To finish where I want next month I have to sort the remaining 9 skeletons for this unit, paint another unit of 16 Nippon undead, one death rider, a corpse cart and something for the overlord. At this stage I feel that this is a little ambitious but it is worth a try. 

11 comments:

  1. Ha! Excellent - is his name Nosfermel or Gargaratu? Very 3rd Edition ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vampire! I would love to see the Japanese undead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks great. I have some of those guys, though not painted as nice as this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Nosferatu is awesome! Buckle down and get that painting done for next month. We are all sprinting to the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on coming this far mate and soon you'll have tow painted armies to play with.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully three. Starting to get the Tzeentch force prepped slowly.

      Delete
    2. Once this challenge is over it will be straight into the next one so that I can get it finished in time for OWAC 2021!

      Delete
  6. Great job! I am just imagine Gargamel turning into a vampire! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog