Thursday, April 1, 2021

Heigh-ho, heigh-ho, a-quarreling we will go; Dustin's March Rank and File (196 points)

 Rank and File Month #3

More rank and file for the month of March (gotta fulfill those Warhammer Armies composition requirements)! This month, I've painted a small unit of doughty crossbowdwarfs with full command. After two months of monopose plastics, it was nice to get some variation by way of these classic Marauder sculpts, although I do have some repeat poses amongst their ranks.

9 Dwarf Crossbowmen with crossbows and light armor, Standard, Musician -- 143 points

Level 5 Dwarf Hero with crossbow and light armor -- 53 points

That's all for March. I'm going to need to factor in some building and priming time for next month, as I'll be deviating a bit from my original list (happens every year).

4 comments:

  1. Well done, particularly like the individuality of each figure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choice of Dwarves. I really like how your hero came out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely bunch of dwarves. Great paintjob, like the uniqueness of every member of the unit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I love the simple chequed banner. The colours used on the crossbowmen make them all unique, but they're all united under that yellow and red. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog