Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Just John's Undead Legion wrap up

I did it! I can't believe I actually did it! That is the most productive 6 months I have had in years. I'm not sure I achieved all that I wanted but I certainly achieved more than I expected. Short of the slight disaster with Mikael Jaecsen I now have the undead forces needed for the Lichemaster campaign, which was the my aim in this years OWAC. In fact I have more than I need for the campaign which is even better.

Here's the obligatory army shot. 

Here's Heinie and his henchmen.

And here are some photos of the individual units again.






The main thing I've learned from this is that with a bit of motivation and a bit of organisation I can actually get stuff painted. Which is great. Now if I could just start painting earlier in the month and not leave everything till the second half I might get more done. Still, lessons have been learned for next year (hopefully).

Thanks Iannick - its been a blast. Well done everyone else who finished the challenge, hearty comradely back slapping all around.

16 comments:

  1. Congratulaions on your first OWAC victory! And if you actually play the Lichemaster game, please post pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bases are a funny shape, but lovely to see so many of those Nightmare Legion painted so well, so you are forgiven 😉

    ReplyDelete
  3. For god's sake, smile, you've just completed slapping paint over some classic lead. Well done sir

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job, I especially like the chariot squadron, it's an ace unit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Excellent work!!
    Classic models painted very well,
    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very good sir! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! What a great looking Undead force!
    I really like the unit of Zombies. They just have so much character. Hope to see you again next OWAC!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! A wonderful army!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations John - always great to see your work and even better, so much of it! Love your army and your diminutive Necromancer - bravo sir!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent work, fellow Necromancer! Great looking and mighty legion of skeletons. Your bone tones look excellent - very realistic. Nice touch to uncover the true nature of Heinrich Kemmler. My favourite are your Nightmare Legions. Looking at them makes me realise that I really, really need more skeletons... :-D Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well done for all of it ! I especially love zombies which look really tortured and grim. Great job !

    ReplyDelete
  12. First OWAC and you accomplished more than intended? Well done good sir. Great looking army. Please post images when you use them in a game.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Classic. Stone cold classic! Congratulations in completing, especially such a fine looking force - post pics of you get in that game please!
    Stirling work sir!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog