Thursday, June 30, 2022

Paul D's month Six, ten Samurai (500 points)

By hook and by I crook I got here, but, I'm not sure how! I'll be honest, haven't made the best job of this months entry - as I just wanted to get them done. So, no washes or fine details, just flat colour applied with all the grace of a household paint brush, or at least that's how I feel they look., sorry.

Here's their story in pictures from my initial application to their basing material being applied

                                            



Hopefully, when their mixed in with the others they'll be hidden.

12 comments:

  1. Way I'm seeing it, finishing the Challenge is an achievement in itself, well done. Solid color choices, and a cohesive look, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, got to the finish by simply perseverance, I'm now trying to get the artillery done for BOYL, here's hoping

      Delete
  2. This important thing is finishing! And picking a samurai army is not the easiest choice for painting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I realized too later that the last few months were going to be a struggle

      Delete
  3. Yeah - great job in crossing the line, and those samurai will mix right in no doubt! I'm looking forward to the rare sight of a Nippon force next month! 💪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I now appreciate why they are such a rarity, but looking at the whole I've got to say their worth the effort. Just another hundred or so to do!

      Delete
  4. You got there! Well done! 🙂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on finishing the challenge! And you can always touch them up later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mate, you are really not giving yourself enough credit! The paintjobs have been full of character throughout and a really well informed set of model choices and colour schemes. I think these Samurai are the perfect way to end :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kind words sir and much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog