Monday, April 3, 2023

Mariano´s Wood Elves - Scouts

Rank and File month #III


Picnic time!!!

Third month it is very important. If you finish your first 3 months I believe it is quite clear your are going to complete your OWAC (crossing fingers right now).

Another unit with miniatures from 4th/5th edition, and the last one for sure. I was confident, after the Waywatchers unit, that these models are  "too modern" for my army but after finished them, I think they work ok with the army. And bettter than that, I´m very happy with the result. Don´t ask me why but I think this is the way I imagine "real" wood elves are...

My only regret with this month has been my failed attemp to do a painting tutorial for the bows. Sorry...

Counting list:
5 Treekins --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10 models
10 Waywatchers -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10 models
10 Scouts ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 10 models


Time to show you some pics:



Hope you like them. For the next month I´m working on my own version of the Wildwood Rangers converting some old elves with spears...

See you next month!

8 comments:

  1. So that's where all the flower have gone

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you do this month after month? Do you have a job! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of beautiful details to look at. The gem on the leaders blade, the hair, the nmm... Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing unit as I said you before, your metals are wonderful and love many of the small details and tones of the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love those swords! Beautiful painting and basing as always, and the tie in of the rich yellow fabric and bright yellow flowers is spot on!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them! the bases are really very evocative of woodland brush. Them blends tho!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great looking unit! Keep it up! The army shot at the end of this challenge is going to be epic!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog