Tuesday, August 8, 2023

Ratwig's OWAC VI Close Out

So for this year's OWAC, I managed to get four units and command completed, worth 1338 points. Not much to say that hasn't been already said, except that I enjoyed painting this army. Not sure what I'll be doing for next year's OWAC...

The whole army:


The General:

The zombie plague is still out there! Had a narrow brush with it last month when some friends got it...


Because Spears!

I hope you have a good day while I have a Jack or six!

Ratwig out.

9 comments:

  1. I have loved watching this army come together! Such a good idea, and it looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on a great looking army and another OWAC! Can't say I know anything about historical games, but they sure look cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a proper army! The line of shields is great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome work. Congrats on a very productive OWAC. I will have a few or six for you as well. Skål

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet job on this army, all the converting and prep is soooo inspiring and well worth it. Congratulations on a wonderful looking force!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on another OWAC completed! I also love the more realistic feel of this army, definitely adding something to the OWAC Special Edition :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Epic spear Pic!!!! And a great army. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's slightly intimidating but makes perfect sense that you are also wielding a spear! Congrats on finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Spears! Shields! Even more spears! So much love for this project.

    Keep keeping The Infected at a spear's distance! Got it myself again earlier this summer, it remains an unpleasant experience.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog