Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Nathan’s last rank and file month (260 points)

Well as the post says it is my last rank and file month. I nearly took a mulligan as I haven’t actually finished all the witch elves that I want to paint up (five more are on my painting desk and will be finished by the 10th of May) but I did end up painting enough figures to meet the monthly requirement. All up I finished these:

- 7 witch elves with two hand weapons and light armor (77 points)

- 1 death dealer (Level 15 hero for witch elf unit) with two hand weapons and light armor (131 points) 

- 1 crossbowman with light armor, shield and hand weapon to get my unit of crossbow men up to 15 (13 points)

- 1 helldrake - +3 shock elite on cold one with hand weapon, light armor and shield (39 points)

Here they are:




 

 

1 comment:

  1. Nice additions, well done on getting through the ten minis in time :)

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog