Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Mariano´s Wood Elves - Miscelanea (381 pts)

WILD CARD

Hi,

For the last month I had very clear what I have to do because I had all units without the standard bearer and the musician so finish them was the main objective. But mostly of them were in different states of painting work from previous months so that gave me the possibility to add a couple of extra heroes... 

Orion´s banner


So what have I done this month...?

Warrior kinbands musician and statandard bearer (36) Spear (2) + Light armour (4)

Total:42

Warrior kinbands musician and statandard bearer (36) Light armour (4)

Total: 40

Lord´s bowmen musician and statandard bearer (48) Light armour (4)

Total: 52

Lord´s bowmen musician and statandard bearer (48) Light armour (4)

Total: 52

1 Hero L5 (48) + Spear (1) + Heavy armour (3) + Shield (1)

Total: 53

1 Hero L10 (88) + Heavy armour (3) + Shield (1)

Total: 92

381 on th month

1336 for the total.

Lets see the stardard bearers and the musicians:

Warriors kinbands:





Lord´s bowmen:






New heroes

Hero L5 has been the latest addition  to the list and it happened because Markus Leeb sent me this miniature as a present with the only condition to paint it so better to do it on the Challenge. THANKS MARKUS!!! I have painted him to be included as soldier on the Eternal Guard unit or as a Hero...



Last work I have done has been a battle standard bearer. He was not listed but he was on one of the first pics so I really wanted to paint him. I have modified the miniature form previous pic because I wanted him to have more presence on the battlefield (oldhammed banner is a big hammer, you´know). I'm very happy with the result



Well, I hope you like it. I can´t wait to do a family pic with all them together....

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant! Wonderful job on these banners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely job and a great idea to use Wildcard to do Banners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, that's a great Wild Card month!! Lovely colours too

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaia lost her hair and gained a bigger sword. I like the wooden horn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful banners, especially the battle standard and the metals of the icons.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Exquisite and luminscent work as always - what a lovely way to end the challenge! I really like the converted Wardancer as a standard bearer - very inspiring for when I tackle my big tub of Wood Elves in the future. Are the banner tops from newer GW kits - they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Luminescent is the word (noce one Thantsants!). Your painting never ceases to make me stop, zoom in and then curse my own painting 😂. the banners look magnificent, and the ginormous army standard is a fitting centrepiece. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. More amazing work! As always your NMM is masterful

    ReplyDelete
  9. That banner is just pure beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That battle standard is simply sublime. A real stand out piece amongst amongst a brilliantly painted army.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning work, as always! On top of the NMM, I love the smooth colour transitions you did on the banners and shields. Would you be willing to share the recipie for the dark green on the banner?

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog