Monday, June 27, 2022

Mustafa’s GSC and Nids. Total so far 1908 points (179 points)

 And done!

Here’s my final entry, and fittingly it’s my leader.


72 points for the fat patriarch, and 107 points for the magus. I didn’t factor in any points of his toady. He could have been counted as a proxy icon bearer I suppose but he looks like the kind of bloke who’d be happier hiding behind the throne, doesn’t he?

As with the rest of the army, it was  washes and drybrushing for these three. I did gift them red robes to make them stand out a little, but I still wanted them to look kind of grubby.

I’ve been after the fat patriarch for ages, and this challenge gave me the perfect opposite to get one and get him painted.

Right, time for me to do some curls so I can rock a sleeveless T-shirt in the end of challenge round up!

8 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to have a go at this ol' washes and drybrushing malarky - they look fantastic! Looking forward to seeing them all together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think I would like the monochrome nontraditional stealers, but they look really great! You knocked it out of the park!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work! Love the patriarch, what an absolute iconic piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great models with a great painting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colour scheme on the patriarchs jump suit combined with the pose of the sculpt is giving me strong David Lynch era Baron Harkonen vibes! Ace! The dark and dirty red for the Magus and toady works really well too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just how I expect to see these classic pieces, well done

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glorious finish, love what you've done with colours in this project

    ReplyDelete
  8. He's a handsome lad! Definitely saved the best for last!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog