Thursday, February 23, 2023

Lissanne's Bloodbowl- The Queen's Marauders + Goldigger Star Players (month 2)


Defeated in the first half of their debut game, despite scoring a goal, the Goldiggers decided they needed a new strategy- Cheat!  A couple of nasty bits of equipment snuck onto the pitch, and they would surely do better!  And also recruit some higher level players (aka Star players) who have the smarts to avoid injury and can cause trouble for the opponents!  At least this should get them to the second half!

 So, I took the spare old Dwarf linemen, and modified them into all the star players I could find so that they match the team.  And I modified another Slayer who matched Ironjaw pretty well.

 

So here are:
Grim Ironjaw

 

Barik Farblast


Boomer Ezaisson 


Flint Churnblade


nd Tom Conduit, the last of the linemen, he didn't get finished last month.


And the obligatory butt shot


The Queen's Marauders


The Gnoll Queen also has had a team of gnolls in their traditional horned helmets.  and is now adding some heavy hitting fellows who no one is sure who or what they are unarmored! 

 The Queen has left the area, but the Marauders still play under her name.  This team is done in the colors of Malal, because of their kill everything attitude!


Charon & Revenant- a matched pair, relationship unknown


the Iron Duke and the Claw, a mutated refugee from Black Scourge


and the Beastman Cheerleader!

And that butt shot!

And the Battle Report...


  Alas, no game this month.  I have been sitting about with a bad cold for a week now which hasn't slowed down my painting much, but rules out having my friends over!  So I'm posting now, and I hope to post a game next month.  This sucks, but it could be worse.  The best laid plans....  At least I can give you a shot of the completed Queen's Marauders, old and new.  Another team done!


Next month I am planning a LOT of figures- it's my Leader/Monster month and the Ogre team!  We will see how far I get, but I have a lot of buffer time built up and a good start already! And there are a lot of extras too! 

The rest of the months should be full 16 player teams +, I hope!  At least that's the plan.

7 comments:

  1. Great February for you too! It's a shame we didn't have a battle report this month. Let's hope for better luck next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice team colors! Announcer: "Here comes the blitzer with the chainsaw! Doh! The quarterback is toast!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see some love for Malal, the black and white really looks good against the astroturf

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spot on month. I love the chaos team a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fund and bright and bold as ever! I hope you feel better soon mate!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog