Wednesday, March 1, 2023

A taste of sacrifice: Razorclaws, hypnotic gazes, succubus voices and... terrains. Slaaneshchild's february post, rank and file (480pts)

 Hello all !!

What an exhausting month !! So many things to do, so little time.

I 've explained it on facebook but I've suddenly been possessed by the urgent need to have a proper table in my place. Don't ask me why, it came to me like this. So I've bought on Urbanmatz a fantastic folding table, and a double sided gaming mat.

I don't regret it, they delivered me in only 4 days (coming from Czech Republic to France), the table is 100% ace, easy to build up and to tidy in a small parisian appartement. All I needed.

But now I had this, I need terrains on it ! And my friend Nico from Realm of Chaos, was coming to visit me for a 3000pts game in one week.

So I focused on sceneries. Hill, evil forest, temple... I have so much fun while doing it !! I loved it. I am pretty proud of them. I wanted something dark, raw, and scary. Here they are :








So... mission accompliished just before the game with Nico. Here are so pictures of our game, enjoy Nico's fantastic green skins.






BUT !!!!!

I realized it wasn't what I planned to paint at all for this month.... I said 2 units of mounted daemonettes and their master, a daemon prince.

So... I had to rush to at least paint 6 of them. I didn't want to use my wild card yet.

Then I rushed myself and I finished just today those beauties... 






So 6 mounted daemonettes, including standard bearer and musician, 480 pts.

Next month I swear, daemonettes and daemons everywhere !!! 

8 comments:

  1. Nice looking terrain, fits well with the army!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thnks ! I wanted to make them all grey, like stone, but I though it would be too boring

      Delete
  2. Way to knock out the terrain - it looks great. And those last minute daemonettes are certainly striking (in the way of Chaos of course!). 💪

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great terrain - it's something I very rarely do because there are always actual miniatures to paint, so well done for squeezing both into a month

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I understand 100%, but it is way faster to paint, fortunately !

      Delete
  4. Great scenery! The conversión on the leader works fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog